The hc1 Business Analyst will assess, configure, implement, and train on the utilization of hc1 into our divisional laboratories. Additionally they will help in the design, development, validation and support of hc1 Business Intelligence (BI) reports.
- Provides instructional training on the hc1 system
- Collaborates with technical writers to ensure generation of appropriate hc1 training material utilizing the most appropriate media.
- Identifies laboratory needs to provide hc1 training, optimizations of hc1 system use, and appropriate hc1 system configurations for process improvement.
- Combines information from disparate sources providing new insights into appropriate hc1 system configuration and utilization.
- Participates in hc1 new release testing to ensure reliability
- Participates in project code development, troubleshooting and enhancement in collaboration with development team members, where required.
- Ability to effectively analyze existing legacy systems in order to migrate and implement future solutions.
- Ensure hc1 implementation and reporting achieves expected outcomes to the business objectives and strategy.
- Develop and execute reporting and data analytics within hc1.
Primarily responsible for understanding appropriate system design/configuration and training the end users to successfully migrate. The right candidate, along with other members of the team, will perform system configuration and training; develop, test, and validate updated system configurations; develop new requirements where necessary; modify existing training material; prepare, schedule and conduct training classes.